A Glimpse Into My Life....

Blogging is a great way to keep people informed about what's going on in your life. It’s a central place that you can share information with several people at once instead of composing multiple emails or making numerous phone calls. That’s why I’ve entitled my blog “A Glimpse Into My Life…”. Those of you who have been invited to read my blog, please know that I want you to be a part of my life. Hopefully, this blog will enable me to stay in closer contact with the people that I love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carl Junction, Missouri

I was born and raised in Chile, South America. My parents moved back to Joplin, MO my senior year of high school. I've lived in the Joplin area my entire adult life so Joplin is beginning to feel more like home, but it's really not home! I married my husband, Steve, in August of 1998. We haven't had any children, but we do have a cat named Chunk that we treat as if he were our child.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

American Idol Cont.

I was pretty sure that this week was Katherine's week to go, but she had a really great week this week. Her performance of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was absolutely beautiful. There is no doubt this girl can sing. She's just made some poor song choices in the past and has had some pretty weird arrangements. I decided to stick to my original plan and vote for Elliott because I felt that he needed my votes more than Kat. Katherine doesn't need to win this competition to get signed. Elliott does. Steve voted on and off for two hours and managed to get about 50 votes in for Taylor. I had an easier time getting through to vote for Elliott. We'll see what happens tonight.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dave Smith said...

One of the Smith brothers is a huge Idol fan ... you guess which one. So, is Clay Aiken still on it?

2:32 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I guess that would be Steve? Thanks for the Clay Aiken hint. I doesn't look like any of my limited number of readers are Idol fans. Thanks for your comment! Email Steve a link to my blog so we can discuss.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Dave Smith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Dave Smith said...

Had to redo the link ... read Steve's recent discussion on your "precious Idol" ... I also sent him your link:

http://blog.myspace.com/stevenksmith

3:51 PM  
Blogger Gregory Fish said...

There's more conspiracy in American Idol voting than in the DaVinci code!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I couldn't agree with you more! The pimping is driving me crazy, but I keep watching anyway. Congratulations on finally closing, by the way!

Luv,

Your sis

3:38 PM  
Blogger Dave Smith said...

Did she just use the word "pimping"? Disturbing ... this is the problem with you Idolaters!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home