A Glimpse Into My Life....

Blogging is a great way to keep people informed about what's going on in your life. It’s a central place that you can share information with several people at once instead of composing multiple emails or making numerous phone calls. That’s why I’ve entitled my blog “A Glimpse Into My Life…”. Those of you who have been invited to read my blog, please know that I want you to be a part of my life. Hopefully, this blog will enable me to stay in closer contact with the people that I love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carl Junction, Missouri

I was born and raised in Chile, South America. My parents moved back to Joplin, MO my senior year of high school. I've lived in the Joplin area my entire adult life so Joplin is beginning to feel more like home, but it's really not home! I married my husband, Steve, in August of 1998. We haven't had any children, but we do have a cat named Chunk that we treat as if he were our child.

Monday, May 01, 2006

My First Introductory Post

It seems that blogging is the thing to do now so I might as well start. I actually really enjoy journaling, but only I can look back on my personal journals. One of the things that really inspired me to start blogging is that I recently stumbled across an old friend from Chile’s blog. I hadn’t seen him or spoken with him in almost 12 years, but I was able to get reacquainted with the “grown up” Tito by reading his blogs. It’s a really great way to keep people informed about what’s going on in your life. So….that’s why I’ve entitled my blog “A Glimpse Into My Life…”. Another reason I chose to start blogging is because I’ve really been convicted lately to share my testimony. God is doing awesome things in my life right now and I feel compelled to share them. My testimony will be the subject of my next post because it is the most important thing that I have to share. I’m sure I will post a lot of useless information on this blog, but the most important thing that I can pass along is what a difference a close walk with God can do for your life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray many who need the truth and simplicity of your blog messages will find it and be encouraged. You encourage me almost every day, except when Chunk is sick or you get a message from 3 + 1 + 1 + 3 (read between the lines.)

Your friend-Cubs Fan

9:24 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

You crack me up! I hope you are not still you know where (read between the lines) at 9:24 p.m.! Thanks for the sweet words. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Thanks for being such a great friend.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home