A Glimpse Into My Life....

Blogging is a great way to keep people informed about what's going on in your life. It’s a central place that you can share information with several people at once instead of composing multiple emails or making numerous phone calls. That’s why I’ve entitled my blog “A Glimpse Into My Life…”. Those of you who have been invited to read my blog, please know that I want you to be a part of my life. Hopefully, this blog will enable me to stay in closer contact with the people that I love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carl Junction, Missouri

I was born and raised in Chile, South America. My parents moved back to Joplin, MO my senior year of high school. I've lived in the Joplin area my entire adult life so Joplin is beginning to feel more like home, but it's really not home! I married my husband, Steve, in August of 1998. We haven't had any children, but we do have a cat named Chunk that we treat as if he were our child.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear Dad
Happy Birthday to you!

I don't have alot of time because I'm at work, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and announce to the world that my daddy is turning 52! You know I don't think of you as old anymore. I thought you were old (excuse me, mature) when you turned 40, but now that I have a husband who is closer to 40 than 30, I realize what a young dad you were as I was growing up. You are a wonderful dad and I thank God for you. I hope you have a great day!

7 Comments:

Blogger David G. Fish said...

Gracias, mi'jita. Sintonicé 90.7 un ratito esta mañana, pero no escuché los saludos cumpleañeros.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Lo mencionaron a las 7:20. Quizás ya estabas en clase. Le pregunte a mama ayer si podríamos celebrar tu cumpleaños y el día de madre (juntos como siempre) el Sábado, pero me dijo que estabas trabajando el día entero así que tenemos planeado salir el Lunes en la tarde. Espero que puedas celebrar algo hoy día.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Gregory Fish said...

Yo podría mandar los salundos por la 88.3 Radio Cadena Manantial, pero no tiene sentido. Desde Brownsville, feliz cumpleaños papi, y feliz día de madres (Mexicano) mamá.

Estas son las mañanitas...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Dave Smith said...

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

He's saying "I want Taco Bell" for those of you who don't know Spanish. :-)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Dave Smith said...

Hehe, that was the only part I knew ... it is the extensiveness of my spanish understanding. Except for the poem I learned in the fifth grade called La Rosa Blanca and I only remember this part of it ...

Cultivo la rosa blanca
En junio como en enero
Qultivo la rosa blanca
En junio como en enero
Para el amigo sincero
Que me da su mano franca

11:11 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

That's actually pretty good, Dave! I can't believe you remember it from that long ago!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home