A Glimpse Into My Life....

Blogging is a great way to keep people informed about what's going on in your life. It’s a central place that you can share information with several people at once instead of composing multiple emails or making numerous phone calls. That’s why I’ve entitled my blog “A Glimpse Into My Life…”. Those of you who have been invited to read my blog, please know that I want you to be a part of my life. Hopefully, this blog will enable me to stay in closer contact with the people that I love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carl Junction, Missouri

I was born and raised in Chile, South America. My parents moved back to Joplin, MO my senior year of high school. I've lived in the Joplin area my entire adult life so Joplin is beginning to feel more like home, but it's really not home! I married my husband, Steve, in August of 1998. We haven't had any children, but we do have a cat named Chunk that we treat as if he were our child.

Monday, May 01, 2006

My Testimony

I've called myself a Christian for a long time, but I've let my past get in the way of developing a close relationship with God. Just within the last several months, I have accepted God’s forgiveness for the sins that I’ve committed in my life, things that I had confessed and repented for over and over during the last several years. I don’t know why I didn’t think the message of forgiveness applied to me. I am accepting His grace and love for the first time in my life and just now figuring out what my life was meant to be. I've been so busy trying to prove to myself that I am loved that I couldn't hear God calling me, telling me that I am deeply loved, completely forgiven, fully pleasing and totally accepted. Since I started recognizing God's presence in my life, I've found true contentment. My life is so complete! I hope that you know how much God loves you. The greatest love you have ever experienced pales in comparison to God's love for you. You are very special to Him and He wants to pour His love on you and give you the desires of your heart. I pray that you won't wait as long as I did to find out what He has in store for you. Hopefully by reading about the way God has blessed my life, you will become convinced that God can use anyone. I won’t get into details about the past because it’s irrelevant. I’ve wasted enough of my life living in the past. I’m anxious to see how God can use me in the future!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charissa said...

Actually, my dad and Greg also have blogs:

http://dfishocc.blogspot.com/
http://gregsfishinghole.blogspot.com/

You're right, though, I am jumping on the blog bandwagon. I think it will be fun.

Where were you last night? Can we talk tomorrow at 9:00?

5:53 PM  
Blogger Gregory Fish said...

My blog's cooler than yours, though. Totally just kidding! Your's is nice and sophisticated, where mine is whacky and crazy!

Nice job sis!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I could only aspire to be as cool as you two! At least I figured out how to get my picture on here. I don't know that my blog will ever be wacky and crazy, Greg, but I do hope to make it look a little better than it does right now.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home