A Glimpse Into My Life....

Blogging is a great way to keep people informed about what's going on in your life. It’s a central place that you can share information with several people at once instead of composing multiple emails or making numerous phone calls. That’s why I’ve entitled my blog “A Glimpse Into My Life…”. Those of you who have been invited to read my blog, please know that I want you to be a part of my life. Hopefully, this blog will enable me to stay in closer contact with the people that I love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carl Junction, Missouri

I was born and raised in Chile, South America. My parents moved back to Joplin, MO my senior year of high school. I've lived in the Joplin area my entire adult life so Joplin is beginning to feel more like home, but it's really not home! I married my husband, Steve, in August of 1998. We haven't had any children, but we do have a cat named Chunk that we treat as if he were our child.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Final Weeks of American Idol

Okay, I hate to admit it, but I'm an American Idol junkie. I just started watching it regularly this season and it has been quite entertaining. I would have loved to have seen Mandisa in the final 3, but am pleased with the three that are left. I predicted Taylor would win months ago, but I think Elliott may have a chance now. Last week we had two phones voting at our house, both for Taylor because I love my husband. I have a feeling this week Steve's votes will go to Taylor and mine to Elliott. It's not that I don't like Katherine, but she's had a few bad performances. Elliott, on the other hand, has performed consistently well throughout the entire competition. Taylor is just Taylor. You gotta love him. I'm actually listening to some songs Steve downloaded off the internet right now. Pretty good stuff. I wouldn't be disappointed if he won, but he, too, has had a few off weeks. Comments, anyone? Any other AI fans out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home