A Glimpse Into My Life....

Blogging is a great way to keep people informed about what's going on in your life. It’s a central place that you can share information with several people at once instead of composing multiple emails or making numerous phone calls. That’s why I’ve entitled my blog “A Glimpse Into My Life…”. Those of you who have been invited to read my blog, please know that I want you to be a part of my life. Hopefully, this blog will enable me to stay in closer contact with the people that I love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carl Junction, Missouri

I was born and raised in Chile, South America. My parents moved back to Joplin, MO my senior year of high school. I've lived in the Joplin area my entire adult life so Joplin is beginning to feel more like home, but it's really not home! I married my husband, Steve, in August of 1998. We haven't had any children, but we do have a cat named Chunk that we treat as if he were our child.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Hello, is anybody still lurking out there?

Okay, so I've been missing in action for quite some time. I've had several things that I've wanted to blog about, but I feel like I got so behind, I didn't see the point anymore. Well, with the new year comes a fresh start and for me, it will be the start of something new. We FINALLY have high speed internet so I decided to set up a My Space account and I will be moving my blog there. It seems a bit more user friendly, but it may just be because I have a faster connection now. Anyway, you can check out my page by clicking here: www.myspace.com/chilewoman. I will keep this blog up and running so that I can continue to comment on other people's blogs, but there probably won't be much posted here, but, hey, what's new? I haven't posted since August!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home